NAINA NIGHTINGALE AWARD
Nightingale Award application is closed. Thank you to all who submitted the applications for 2022.
National Association of Indian Nurses of America (NAINA) will be presenting awards at the 8th Biennial Conference to be held on October 7th & 8th, 2022. Applicants are mandated to Register and attend the Conference.
The Award Application is open from April 15 – June 30, 2022
- Previous winners are not eligible to apply for the same category for 2 years.
Nightingale Award Criteria
Nightingale Award celebrates a current NAINA member who has dedicated their life with the maximum number of years of service in nursing.
1. Be a paid and active member of a local chapter or NAINA.
2. Total numbers of years of nursing service and number of years as an RN in the US.
3. Contribution to the chapter or NAINA activities.
4. Nomination from each chapter should be sent through the local chapter president/awards committee.
5. If a break is taken from the work for more than six months for various reasons, that period should not be included in the total number of years in nursing service.
6. The application should include two letters of recommendations (one from the local chapter president and/or past or current local chapter Executive member, and the second letter from a charge nurse/supervisor/ colleague).
If you have questions, please email the NAINA Awards and Scholarship chair at: email@example.com