NAINA STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR NURSES IN USA
Scholarship application is closed. Thank you to all who submitted the applications for 2022.
National Association of Indian Nurses of America (NAINA) grants $500.00 scholarship to 3 eligible Undergraduate or Associate degree nursing student and a $1000 to 1 Graduate, Postgraduate or Doctoral student of Indian heritage from United States during the 8th NAINA Biennial Conference to be held on October 7 & 8, 2022. Applicants are mandated to Register and attend the Conference.
The Scholarship Application is open from March 31 – June 30, 2022
1. Be an active paid and active member of a local chapter or NAINA
2. Currently enrolled in an Accredited Nursing Program.
3. Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or its equivalent.
4. Collaboration with other ethnic/American nursing organizations through local chapter/NAINA.
5. Has made significant nursing contribution to Indian community in US and in India.
6. Participation in community/clinical projects to promoted and/or engaged in innovative strategies toward improving health care delivery.
7. One letter of recommendation from the faculty/instructor (not to exceed 150 words).
If you have questions, please email the NAINA Awards and Scholarship chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org