NAINA CHAPTER EXCELLENCE AWARD 2022
NAINA Chapter Excellence Award is presented biennially to recognize the accomplishments of the outstanding local chapter of NAINA.
The Nomination form and supporting documents MUST be received by July 31, 2022
Award judging is based on the following criteria:
- Description of the Association
- Professional Development/ Education
- Community service/ Charity Initiatives
- Public Relations
- Cultural/ Social programs
- Contribution to NAINA
- Compliance with NAINA requirements
- Other (specify)
Attach following supporting documents, flyers, photos or other verifiable source for all documented events and activities (may loose points without these documents).
1. In 150 -200 words, give a description of your association. Please explain to the judges why your chapter is worthy of the award (Up to 10 points).
2. Please describe with examples how the purpose and goals of your association were met for the following criteria (Up to 90 points):
- Professional Development/ Education – 15 points
- Membership – 10 points
- Community service/ Charity Initiatives – 15 points
- Public Relations – 10 points
- Cultural/ Social programs – 10 points
- Contribution to NAINA – 10 points
- Compliance with NAINA requirements – 10 points
- Other (specify) Bonus – 10 points
The chapter nomination will be considered complete only if the following criteria are met:
1. Nominating Chapter MUST have paid the Chapter membership fee due for 2021-2022 term.
2. Submission implies consent for submitted materials to be used by NAINA.
3. Complete online Nomination form and submit all supporting documents required.
4. Incomplete and/or late submissions will be deemed ineligible for judging;
5. Falsification of documents or any records will cause disqualification.
6. All entries will become the property of the NAINA and will not be returned and submission implies consent for submitted materials to be used by NAINA.
NAINA Chapter Excellence Award winner will be announced during our Biennial Conference 2022 on October 8, 2022. Additional information regarding awarding of the NAINA Chapter Excellence Award will be shared in NAINA Governing Board as an announcement.