NAINA'S 8th BIENNIAL CONFERENCE 2022
OCTOBER 7 & 8, 2022
Hosted by: American Association of Indian Nurses, New Jersey, Chapter 2
Friday, October 7th - 3:00 PM to 10:30 PM EST
Saturday, October 8th - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST
Followed by Gala Night 6:30PM - 10:30 PM EST
For questions, email us at: email@example.com
No refund after August 1st, 2022, before August 1st $50 will be charged for an administrative fee
Per registrant including one gala ticket
THE NAINA CALL FOR SOUVENIR ARTICLES
Souvenir/Journal Committee invites articles and other literary submissions to be included in the souvenir, set to be released during the 8th Biennial conference, New Jersey, on October 7th and 8th, 2022. This serves as an opportunity for all NAINA members to share their research, knowledge, and talent.
Conference Theme: From Surviving to Thriving: Growth, Wellbeing, and Innovations
We welcome you to submit articles that focus on the theme of the conference and any other professional or personal work that qualifies to be included in a
souvenir or journal.
• Scholarly articles – an editorial that presents quality improvement (QI), evidence-based practice (EBP), or a research study.
• Non-scholarly articles –chapter reports, chapter highlights, pictures, and advertisements, any article that fulfils the following criteria.
• Clinical Series – Any stimulating case studies regarding rare disease conditions, treatment, and management of clinical conditions.
• Poems and stories
• Personal Memoir – Member experiences during COVID times.
• My story – Personal stories of your nursing journey.
• Stories from bedside – Voice of the RN – Personal stories of events that impacted the practice and professional journey of the bedside nurse.
Article submission guidelines:
• The article should be in English and submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
• The article should be the original work of the author and appropriately referenced.
• The article should not exceed two pages, single-spaced (including references) or 300 words per page and should be in the Times New Roman 12-point font.
• Complete all biographical details: name, credentials, and email addresses of each author/contributor.
• Provide a passport-size picture of each author/contributor. Upload the photo as a JPEG in a separate file with your submission.
• All submissions should be uploaded at www.nainausa.org under Journal/souvenir article link to be considered for publishing.
• The deadline for submission is August 1st, 2022.
• NAINA will not accept narratives from prior NAINA publications.
We are looking forward to your submissions and your presence at the conference. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Liffy Cherian, NAINA, Editorial/ Journal Committee Chair
Dr. Pressanna Parackal, NAINA Communications Committee Chair
Disclaimer: All submissions are subject to review by the Souvenir/Journal Committee for quality and suitability. The Journal Committee reserves the right to edit, publish or reject any submissions as deemed necessary.