CLINICAL EXCELLENCE & LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2023
When: Friday, October 6, 2023 ~ 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST
Saturday, October 7, 2023 ~ 7:00 AM to 10:30 PM CST
Where: Waterford Banquets and Clarion Inn Hotel, 933 S Riverside Dr, Elmhurst, IL – 60126
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR SOUVENIR ARTICLES
Souvenir/Journal Committee invites articles and other literary submissions to be included in the souvenir, set to be released during the 4th Clinical Excellence & Leadership Conference, on October 6th and 7th, 2023. This serves as an opportunity for all NAINA members to share their research, knowledge, and talent.
Conference Theme: Future of Nursing: Innovate and Adapt
We welcome you to submit articles that focus on the theme of the conference and any other professional or personal work that qualifies to be included in a
souvenir or journal.
- Scholarly articles – an editorial that presents quality improvement (QI), evidence-based practice (EBP), or a research study.
- Non-scholarly articles –chapter reports, chapter highlights, pictures, and advertisements, any article that fulfills the following criteria.
- Clinical Series – Any stimulating case studies regarding rare disease conditions, treatment, and management of clinical conditions.
- Personal Memoir – Member experiences during COVID times.
- My story – Personal stories of your nursing journey.
- Stories from bedside – Voice of the RN – Personal stories of events that impacted the practice and professional journey of the bedside nurse.
Article Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions must have a healthcare-related topic.
- Submission should not exceed two full pages (including references) or 300 words per page with Times New Roman 11-point font.
- An article submission does not guarantee publication, as the Journal Committee must approve submissions.
- Articles published in any other publications will not be accepted.
- Submissions should be in English as a Microsoft Word document.
- Plagiarism will not be accepted, use appropriate citations as is customary for professional publications.
- The Journal Committee for quality and suitability. The NAINA Journal Committee reserves the right to edit, publish, or reject any submissions.
- The deadline for submission is August 20, 2023.
We are looking forward to your submissions and your presence at the conference. Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
Shyla Roshin, DNP, RN, CNS, ANP, NP-C
Editorial/ Journal Committee Chair