UNDERGRADUATE INDIAN NURSING STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship application is closed. Thank you to all who submitted the applications for 2022.
National Association of Indian Nurses of America (NAINA) wants to help remove financial barriers and promote nursing education by providing financial assistance of $500 each to 5 students from India during the 8th NAINA Biennial Conference to be held on October 7th & 8th, 2022.
The Scholarship Application is open from March 31 – June 30, 2022
The chairperson of the NAINA Awards & Scholarship Committee Chair will notify award recipient via email four (4) weeks prior to the event. The award will be mailed to the student after the event.
1. The Application needs to be completed in the presence of the Faculty providing your reference.
2. Currently enrolled in a Diploma, Baccalaureate or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Program.
3. Maintain a good Academic record.
4. Membership at the local Student Nurses Association if applicable.
5. One letter of recommendation from the faculty/instructor(not to exceed 150 words)
6. Student must have at least one more year to complete the nursing program.
If you have questions, please email the NAINA Awards and Scholarship chair at: email@example.com